Classic Art Vintage Upcycled Book Page Dictionary Art Prints
Click on the images to go to Etsy where there is much more detailed information. If the item is listed, it will link right to it and you will be able to order it. If it's not listed already, you can request it by either a message through Etsy, or by emailing Neece. We can work with you to create something unique just for you that you'll love.
A List of Available Classic Art
Vintage Upcycled Book Page Dictionary Art Prints
Here is a list of the available Classic Art designs. If you would like something we don't have available, contact us by email or through our Etsy Shop so that we can work with you to create something unique just for you.
- Starry Night by Vincent van Gogh - The painting, Starry Night by Vincent van Gogh, the post-Impressionist artist. He painted this from his sanitarium window in southern France in 1889.
- Great Wave off Kanagawa - "The Great Wave off Kanagawa" circa 1832 woodblock print by Katsushika Hokusai. From the 36 views of the Fuji.
- The Birth of Venus - "The Birth of Venus by Sandro Botticelli from 1486. This design is not listed in our shop on Etsy, but you can request it.
- The Last Supper - "The Last Supper" by Leonardo da Vinci circa 1498. This is a photograph of the actual painting, so parts of the painting have fallen away. This design is not listed in our shop on Etsy, but you can request it.
- Great Wave 2 - "The Great Wave" circa 1832 woodblock print by Katsushika Hokusai, a different view.
- Wild Sea - "Wild Sea Breaking On The Rocks" circa 1856 woodblock print by Utagawa Hiroshige.
- Star Atlas by Cellarius in 1660 - A star atlas, Harmonia Macrocosmica, by Andreas Cellarius in 1660.
- Moon Illustration by Hevelius in 1647 - This illustration is from Selenography, or a Description of the Moon by Johannes Hevelius in 1647. It became the standard work on the Moon for over a century.
- Da Vinci Human Skull - Leonardo Da Vinci's sketch of a human skull from 1489.
- Mermaid 3 - A vintage painting of "The Mermaid" by John William Waterhouse from 1901. She is brushing her hair by the sea.
- Mermaid 9 - A painting of a mermaid siren and a fisherman titled "The Fisherman and the Syren" by Frederic Leighton circa 1858.