Shakespeare & Other Quotes Vintage Upcycled Book Page Dictionary Art Prints
Click on the images to go to Etsy where there is much more detailed information. If the item is listed, it will link right to it and you will be able to order it. If it's not listed already, you can request it by either a message through Etsy, or by emailing Neece. We can work with you to create something unique just for you that you'll love.
A List of Available Shakespeare & Other Quotes
Vintage Upcycled Book Page Dictionary Art Prints
Here is a list of the available Shakespeare & Other Quote designs. If you would like something we don't have available, contact us by email or through our Etsy Shop so that we can work with you to create something unique just for you.
- Shakespeare Little But Fierce 2 - A quote from William Shakespeare's A Midsummer Night's Dream: "and though she be but little, she is Fierce!"
- Shakespeare Music the Food of Love - A quote from Shakespeare: "If music be the food of love, play on."
- Shakespeare To Thine Own Self Be True - A quote from Shakespeare: "This above all, to thine own self be true."
- Shakespeare Little But Fierce - A quote from William Shakespeare's A Midsummer Night's Dream: "and though she be but little, she is Fierce!"
- Fell in Love Quote - A quote from Arrigo Boito: "When I saw you I fell in love, and you smiled because you knew."
- Be Yourself Quote - A quote from Oscar Wilde: "Be Yourself. Everyone else is taken."
- Be the Heroine in Your Own Story - A quote that empowers girls and women: "Be the heroine in your own story."
- Today I Will Be Fierce - A positive thought to start the day: "Today I will be Stronger, Braver and Kinder. Today I will be Fierce!"
- Borrow a Book, Keep Ideas - Typography of a quote: "You can borrow a book, but you get to keep the ideas." Great for readers of all ages!
- I Think Therefore I Read - Typography of a quote: ""I think therefore I read." Great for readers and thinkers of all ages!
- The text, "Be Fearlessly Authentic"
- And I Think To Myself What A Wonderful World - A picture in the background of mountains and a river with a quote from Louie Armstrong's song, "And I Think To Myself, What a Wonderful World"
- Abraham Lincoln Quote - A photograph of President Abraham Lincoln at a laptop with his cellphone, and his famous quote over his head: "Just because you've seen it on the internet, doesn't mean it's true." Abraham Lincoln. Original art by EcoCycled.